2006-08-21

Summer Breeze

I haven't been in here for so long. It has been a busy summer, pleasant, great weather but I have been overwhelmed with work and then feeling sick at times.

But I have been reading the blogs and surfing some subbie sites for DD and D/s type stories. The blog of TND has`captured my interest. I have read about his adventures and it is well written and leaves me panting. The recent announcement of his living arrangement and new life with his subs is certainly exciting, almost like following one of those afternoon television shows. S

I have written an account of a session with a very yummy Dom/Disciplinarian. It left me wanting so much more. We will resume soon..once everyone is back into regular routines.

I will cut and paste it here..in two parts.

A quick note, in this blog, since it is mine and mine alone, I will be using standard format and not worry about not-capping I, me and such.

No comments: