2006-08-22

Ramblings on a beautiful August morning


I have known for a long time that I had submissive tendencies although I don't think I could have defined it as such. I recall reading classic erotica with authors such as 'Anonymous' ;) that I found in the bookstore. I read Fanny Hill, A Man and a Maid, Anais Nin as well as The Story of O.

I was fascinated and it stirred deep inside me. But oh how to find someone who shared those interests? One boyfriend playfully spanked me once..but it was silly and awkward and he was not interested in it.

A year ago I was online - so many sites - so many creeps and players. I chatted on a chat line with a very nice gentleman who was into spanking and sometimes played on a spanking chat site. I checked it out and connected with a very nice Dom. We spoke for hours, IM'd, play 'scened' online....so i met Him several times. He was truly a very nice man, a gentleman and decided to teach me about the lifestyle. He sounded so knowlegeable and experienced but there were chinks in his armour. he led me to believe he was a Gorean master (which was too intense for me) but I honestly think He was just a nice man who had gone no further than spankings in real life.

He was a Dom to me, not MY Dom, but a Dom and we played a bit and he introduced me to my first real spanking. However, as I said there was a chink in the armour and He got into some silly nonsence. We had a spat and I told him that He was pouting!! Yikes.

Ultimately, I decided he was being very silly and immature and it was simply not worth my time to even persue the friendship any further. I would not go so far as to call him a McDon...but there were serious gaps in his stories/tales and he lost credibility with me.

Time to move on....I did meet and am still friends with a couple of Dom types. Perhaps we will connect and play sometime, perhaps not.

I will post back here the details of my first play seion with Him....in spite of the failed friendship, we did have fun and it was a very erotic time. Bliss.

No comments: