2006-08-21

A Long Awaited Erotic Very Sexy Spanking Session....Finally Con't

He had the pillows in the middle of the bed and nodded to me to lay across them. i lay across the pillows, with my bottom high, my arms in front of me, wrists crossed and my legs straight out. i rest my face against the extra pillow, i was in positon for him like a good little sub. This was the ultimate submissive position, everything was there for Him and he could take abd do as He pleased.

My bottom and pussy were exposed for His use and pleasure - i was anxious and apprehensive yet very eager. it was my pleasure to give Him that. "lizzie, spread those legs wide" He ordered. i obeyed and then lay still waiting, anticipating.

i heard the clasp of his belt unbuckle and the belt being drawn through the lops on his jeans. He lay the belt across me and gently ran it over my bottom, legs and back. John leaned forward to check. Always checking to see just how wet his little sub was for Him. All of a sudden i felt the burn, the sting and the ache. The flash seared through my body going straight for my clit. i gasped, i moaned, i jerked my head up. "Oohhhhhhhh ouch!' The long lingering burn went through my entire body. my pussy was soaked and my clit hardened. He struck again, and again.....Like a good subbie, i took 12 of His best and although it took my breath away, i took them well. my body was on fire, my bottom was burning and i was lost in the pain and the pleasure.

The pain was delicious. He lay the belt across my back walked to my feet and pulled my legs further apart. John knelt beside me and gently stroked my body. i felt the warmth and tenderness of his hands and i was more excited. i felt his mouth on my neck, across my shoulders and my back, all over my body. He nibbled, He touched, He kissed and HE soothed me.

But there was more! He reached for his strap, a thick leather well used strap. Whackkkkkkk! ouch! The burn, the pain, the glow..i felt the burn spreading and my pussy was drenched. i was soooo ready. He gave me several with the strap. i lost count overall....however there must have been well over 200 assorted spanks - hand, paddle, belt and strap...plus a few more hand smacks thrown in for good measure. my bottom was fire engine red.

After W/we cuddled for a while John spread my legs and i could feel His probing between my cheeks. i felt the lube and the small vibrator he had bought. "Relax lizzie". He spoke softly to me and calmed me down.

This was new to me and i was nervous but i was enjoying the feelings. He played, spread, probed and almost brought me to orgasm a few times....but stopped just short. i felt the thrusting and the intensity building.John had me roll on my back. He wanted to inspect me further and see how i was and how aroused i had become.He stood over me and i was putty in His hands. he order me to spread my legs further apart as He continued His inspection of me, John spanked my breasts, my thighs and my pussy several more times but i was not allowed to orgasm. i was ready to explode. He spread me apart again to see just how aroused i was. He dipped his fingers inside me. i was soaked! i looked at Him and begged him to "Fuck me please "i was behaving like the little horny tramp He has just disciplined me for. i was sure to pleasure him and He told me i had to do it right or else i would be spanked more. Of course i did an almost good job ;), knowing what was to come.

i was flipped back over on my tummy, bottom high, legs spread as he continued to use me for His pleasure. he spanked my sore bottom and thighs a few more times, then he used to vibrator again. it felt good, yet i felt dirty for enjoying it so much. i gasped as he took a dildo and used it on me as well. he plunged and thrust both toys inside me. i was ready to explode. i had never been penetrated in both places at once. i was in exctasy and agony as i begged, i moaned and He gave me permission to orgasm.i bucked, i moaned, i purred, i almost climbed the wall literally as i came a few times.

i continued to please John orally as he lay on His back until i couldn't stand it anymore.He grabbed my head and pulled me closer, forcing his yummy this cokfurther into my mouth. i gagged, i sputtered yet i continue to lick and suck and kiss that cock of His. It was so intense that i almost couldn't stand it. I wanted more. i am greedy and i desperately wanted him deep inside me, filling me up bringing me to the edge again. i wanted Him now -long, hard and often.W/we continued to cuddle, hug caress and make love so intensely. John let me orgasm a few more times. As i lay in His arms, He continued to spank my pussy with his hand - several sharp smacks. i loved it..my pusy was dripping, my lips were puffy and with each smack my pussy became more swollen. He used His finger to repeatedly spank my clit and iner labia.. i was purring just like the horny little slut that i was. i drifted off with his big strong arms around me, His hand cupping His swollen pussy and His other hand holding His aching breasts.


Next time He told me he needed to keep me in line. i woould be getting more GGs and some maintenance punishments. He said my ass needed a good fucking and i am anxious to FINALLY surrender it to someone so sweet, kind, caring yet strict.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Lizzy, and welcome to the neighborhood! I appreciate your link and I just returned the favor.

I wish you the very best with your new blog.

With warm regards,
Bonnie

lizzietush said...

Thank you so much Bonnie :) I am not too sure of linking protocol on blogs, so I am very pleased you have retuned the favour.

This is a work in progress, so hopefully I will fine tunes and tweak a things as I go.

Hugggggg!

~lizzie~